Thursday, April 22, 2010

Urban Shoot with Sarah






This is just a fun shoot that I did with a friend of mine, Sarah.  I love dressing her up and telling her, "We're doing a themed shoot today!" and she is always down for whatever! I saw a picture of a girl once who was *blech!* smoking...it was a cool artsy type shot, and since I didn't know anyone who smokes, I figured I would never be able to do something similar (well, with an unlit cigarette, of course I could've, but I don't know if that's quite the same!) Then I met Sarah and to my dismay, she smokes...  But, of course, I cashed in on the situation and had her at least make that smoking a piece of art! She is such a natural, and these pictures are so absolutely fun!! We were shooting with a friend of ours, Wacey, who makes a cameo in some of the pics!  And remember, JUST SAY NO :D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com